Wainford Mill House (originally "Wainford House") is a large property located in the beautiful Waveney Valley in North Suffolk. Originally part of a large complex of Malting and milling buildings, records of which date back to at least 1444. Wainford Mill House itself was converted from a working maltings building around 1850, and retains many of the quirky features associated with its former life...

     
    Locally-raised brothers Toby and Alex Hammond bought the house in May 2008 from the maltings company still operating parts of the site. Their ambition is to restore the property to its former glory.